Sunday, March 02, 2008

That;s Right.!#I



The Mars Volta fully supports the Divers of FF, as well as the rest of you. Also, Devon and I (and trevor was working and checking in and be exo-excellent)tricked at the new gym and i had to leave half-way through, but for the short time i was there, Great things happened. For more good news, It's beginning to warm up outside. if anyone wants to get in some badass training on friday nights in the Springfield area, my Master has agreed to let us train friday nights at my taekwondo school. yeye

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:44 PM

    I never realized how hairy they were. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. we need more team sessions.
    that picture is genius hahahahaaahha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be at the TKD school this friday then.

    =)

    ReplyDelete