Saturday, March 15, 2008

Eric...

Eric May says he'll start hanging out with us again:

FFhaime007: u gonna start hangin with us again
shinobmufu12: yeah
FFhaime007: u got a car yet??
shinobmufu12: yeah
shinobmufu12: ill be there in april

so we'll see about that.

Plus Elim/ Andy wants in on FF. What do you guys think? (That's addressed to the team)
Should we have new members? Should we just concentrate on ourselves and our own future?

I leave it up to you guys, you guys have to start being able to make decisions as a team.

Plus, yeah, things have been seriously dull...
Team meeting on Wednesday (3/19) of next week, Chilli's in West Springfield. Dinner at 6pm.


Members I would like to attend:
Hilary-Tony-Devon-Christian-Trevor-Justin

We need to work some things out. Post on the blog to confirm you got this message.

5 comments:

  1. yoo im down, but i gotta workt till 7..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I WAS JUST THINKING ABOUT STUFF LIKE THAT. I AM IN VIRGINIA RIGHT NOW. YOU CAN CALL MINED CELL PHONE DURING THIS HERE DINNER, I CAN COMMENT ON YOUR INPUT!
    <3 Devon

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm excited to see eric and his hour-long massive combos. does he ever check the site?

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey im down for the meeting

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous2:31 AM

    Is this tomorrow? Just saw it. O lawds... what can i do >=/. I call yew Haimes.

    ReplyDelete