Sunday, March 30, 2008

Like a smack to da' face!

Hey ya'll! It was so great to hang out with Luu again! We had a pretty fun session Friday night. At the same time we're trying to get back into the "swing of things". The winter seems to have taken a serious hit to our skills (mainly mine, I suck!). So hopefully you'll see more FS/FF/Arashi samplers!

This was my first time working with HD footage. My computer is WAY too slow to be dealing with HD footage, so I'm working on upgrading that as well. This was filmed with a Canon HV20, by my girlfriend Hilary. I recorded a few shots as well...



For faster computers-
Download the compressed, high quality version with this link!

For slower/outdated computers-

Download the compressed, then recompressed lower quality version with this link!
--View it with quicktime if you have it--

Youtube for all ya suckas! (It's a shame to watch HD footage on youtube. Sacrificed video quality and all!)




OH YEAH, by the way, kids on highly caffeinated products is hilarious! Christian was acting a little more than crazy! Justin didn't trick because he's injured (mild knee injury). Plus Ryan lives in Arizona now, and he just got surgery on his knee. And Trevor came and displayed a crash fest! LOL (he crashed like everything, but I think his feet/toes were all messed up-Luu's also).

\\=====//

As for training...

Thu
Apr 03
Partly Cloudy 54°/39° 10 %

(It'll be some what warm on Thursday, and it won't be raining. Maybe a Tankf session?)

Fri
Apr 04

WCG session? 8:30pm->fatigue? Badger hair?

Sat
Apr 05
AM Clouds / PM Sun 59°/35° 20 %

(Maybe Tankf session?)

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:19 AM

    haha awesome video

    christan looks like he was on crack or sutin

    reminds me of myself hahahah

    jaime those combos you didd were sooo dope!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:19 AM

    I LOVE THE QUALITYYYYYYYYY!!! It's like a new era.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:23 AM

    Get a Mac!

    ReplyDelete