Monday, March 02, 2009

today

I had to go to the ER, I have swollen lymph nodes. The doctor took some blood and a urine sample. Turns out I'm ok, I just have to take antibiotics for a few days. I might not train tonight because I feel a little light headed. Oh yeah, I trained outside on Saturday that was cool. Hilary and I in our spare, spare, spare time have been trying to conquer some games. I'm going to make a section on the navigational bar for our gaming journal eventually but here it is...
----------------------------

We'll be posting all the games we have conquered, in no particular order.

Ninja Gaiden 1/nes: complete
Mega Man 3/nes: complete
Shadow of the Colossus/ps2: complete
Final Fantasy 7/psx: complete
Final Fantasy 8/psx: complete
Tomb Raider Legends/xbox: complete
Metal Slug X/final burn alpha: complete
Kung Fu/nes: complete
Zelda, Ocarina of Time/n64: complete

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:47 PM

    Dude, you haven't beat kung-fu yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. has each game been a collaborative effort or does each victory belong to either you or hilary respectively?

    Feel better man!

    Also, I wanna help update the site.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:07 AM

    How long time have you used to finish these games?

    I'll have to star playing again. Good times :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous3:27 PM

    I did mega man 3 and ocarina of time the other day as well...crazy!!!

    ReplyDelete