Sunday, March 15, 2009

hey

Hey guys, it's been a while Sorry for being so hard to get in touch with lately. I was in Colorado during February break and i went to a hardcore show the weekend i got back so i didn't train with you guys that night. the following wednesday was my birthday and i woke up with a fever and the flu so i was out of school for 3 and a half days with that and sick for 8 days. i didn't do anything but sleep and shit i was pretty out of it. after that i had hella work and tests to make up in all of my lame classes so i was occupied with that until about last tuesday. I haven't trained at all since i last saw you guys, i think it was at the rempfer session. other than school work i've been taking an SAT preparatory class that sucks. so all in all school has basically been "Snakin' my cakes" as devon put it. Other than fatigue i've been feeling a lot better, although i have seasonal affect disorder so all this up and down whether has been taking a toll on me mentally.. im ready for some chronic sunshine. I'm really sorry to have kept you all in the dark for this long with regards to my whereabouts and shit, especially Jaime & Devon. with any extra time i've had i've just been playing guitar as usual and skating when it's nice enough out. Anyway that's the news with me, Hope to trick with you all soon. I'm feeling good that everyone seems pretty active and optimistic about the team (again, mainly Jaime & Devon--> you guys are keeping me excited about it). Later~

1 comment:

  1. Awesome to know you're feeling better and thinking about the team, Chris! I'm going to need your creativity and character if this sampler is going to be any good- we must hang out and discuss.

    ReplyDelete