Friday, January 01, 2010

New York Gathering!!! 09-10



HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Everyone have fun? Was everybody safe? I'd hope so...

<----- by the way these pics are the WORST! haha

Well:
I had a session with Tony and his karate team at a gym in CT. It was pretty cool, there's a lot of new talent coming up these days! :)

This weekend NYG (New York Gathering, hosted by James Yu and Jen Ma) is happening. FF finally has a pretty decent crew showing up. Emily, Justin, Devon, Trevor, ANDY, Hilary and myself will all be attending. And some friends of mine may also show up. (Calif and Blais). Hopefully everything will happen the way we'd like it to. Especially for Jen and James seeing as how they've put so much effort into this event! I'll be editing a video of the Saturday night session, and I'm actually excited about editing it because I have a good amount of support from my "film crew". ;)

So, happy new year and best wishes to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment