Sunday, August 09, 2009

YO!

This week is trick week you guys!
I don't have to work and strickingz will be at my house all week. Its also possible my good buddy James Yu (Crazyasian) will be around for a little while too. I plan on really beefing up the site, taking loads of pictures, making a trick sampler with the team and friends and just hanging out and having a great time all week!
Maybe we should go to beaches, and swimming pools, fields, dojos, and gymnastic centers. Nightly we should play xbox360 at my house. (but you must control your volume level because Hilary still has to work this week. chill with the yelling...)

Im sure we'll have a great week. If you want to get involved and help with session planning (or offer ideas for session locations and times) post the basics on the tagboard and I'll work on it. Check the website at least once a day, and usually at night before bed to stay updated.

Im free all week so either post on the tagboard or call me if you wanna hang out.

No comments:

Post a Comment