Saturday, August 15, 2009

Work

This week was great! We successfully hosted the Strickingz guys at my place, we tricked and hung out all week! We got a chance to relax over Christian's a little bit. We went swimming over his place and ate like, tons of food. We also messed with his weird webcam thing on his computer and took hilarious pictures. Hopefully those will be posted in time.
Currently Strickingz are over Devon's house in Heath, MA. If you'd like to hang out or train with FF and Strikingz make an effort to contact Devon. Best way I'd imagine would be through TT or the tagboard on the side of this site. Maybe facebook would be another good option.

But all that aside I'll be back to work on Monday. I also have tons of projects I'm working on.
Site maintenence
video tutorials
Andy R (elim) sampler
FF and Strikingz sampler from this week
Devon is also working on a video project. It'll be pretty epic in nature. And with all THAT aside I'm trying to read a certain book and get back on my regular training regimen. So I'm pretty busy. Everything will be posted with time but please be patient...

2 comments:

  1. We went swimming on saturday! I forgot the lake was clothing optional so there were a lot of naked peoples :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Justin12:29 PM

    hahaha nice!! It was a great success!! good time

    ReplyDelete