Monday, February 16, 2009

Yo guys...

I'm just letting you guys know that I'm taking a quick break from tricking for maybe a week and a half or so. I'll be getting back into it hard in early March. I want to rebuild myself, and work on my strength and flexibility.
If you still want to train at the dojo at 9pm on Mondays and Wednesdays just give me a quick call and I'll put you in contact with my father.
:)
I also have a ton of footage I'm editing at the moment so if I attend a session and record more I'll just be putting myself into a deeper hole- HAHA~
I must complete this project, currently it's going smooth...
A huge thanks to Devon for the capturing efforts!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:10 PM

    Yes men! get it together like a feather!
    Would friday be a possibility for everyone to train? train like the rain?

    ReplyDelete