Tuesday, February 24, 2009

yes dogs:

It's encoding at the moment. It still needs to be double checked for errors, and all that other stuff. But yes, it's done and I'm pretty content with the result.

It's pretty "messy" and random. It's also very noisy and visually stimulating. There are overly obnoxious clips with awesome underlying subtle elements to it. There is so much to appreciate in this video that, viewing it only once won't do it any justice whatsoever. So please, when you give yourself a chance to watch this video please take the time to really separate yourself from whatever you're doing and give your full attention to the video. Listen carefully to everything and watch for all the random awesomeness that this video holds.
Much time was spent on filming, and capturing, and converting and all that other nonsense so doing this is the least you can do for Hilary, Devon, the rest of our FF family and I.

Most of all, I must thank Hilary for being the amazing camerawoman, trick supporter, girlfriend, and well; my overall little caretaker through this whole period. I've been coming home from work and neglecting her and some of my responsibilities to complete this project. There's been times that I left home late at night to film and train with the team, and not spend anytime with her.
=T
She's been cooking me up awesome meals and holding down the household and keeping the team together and keeping my mind focused on my projects. =)
Devon deserves a big amount of credit and praise as well. He's also responsible for hours of footage compiling and session arranging. He trains regularly and has that never ending enthusiasm for the team. He also often offers to lend a helping hand with whatever I may be having trouble with. So without saying much more, I can say that this project wouldn't have existed without him and his "fire".
He is a great guy, and it's great to have a good friend like him...

As for my other furious brothers, I must thank you guys for being that awesome eccentric bunch of guys you are! I also thank you guys for giving me respect and coming through for me when I need it. It's like whatever I ask you guys for, you guys always deliver the goods.
=)
You guys are an awesome group, and you'll always be important to me.
I know I've been through a rough stage in my life these past two years, and I must say you guys have supplied me with so much to overcome my troubles, plus you had the patience to wait it out and help me through the dilemma. None of you guys skipped out on me and that means a lot.
Devon, Justin, Ryan, Trevor, Sean, Christian, Tony, Wong, Andy, and David...
Thank you so much for being what you are and being a part of this. You guys make me proud beyond words. I can promise this year will be good for us all~
I <3 FF

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:08 PM

    *applauds*
    Here Here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it just hit me how fucking awesome this video is going to be !! good job jaime and hilary and devon!

    ReplyDelete