Wednesday, December 10, 2008

1337 EDITORZ

ANDY MADE A VIDEO OF OUR ADVENTURE!
Here it is! It is!



OMG HOW DOES IMBEDZ?
*gives up* (I got you covered) -Jaime


I drove r8 far on Saturday to tricks but no body showed up 'till the session was over (except Maxx. He arrived and tricked for about an hour. Thanks for keeping me company, Gabe!) Trevortex, Kyle, and Jim showed up with about 30 minutes left, but those queen bees opted for another gym.

I was left by my lonesome until I called Andeh and he let me stay over his house (thanks Andy's parents :P) and we went to CCG on sunday. We had a nice gym session then went outside and tricked it up in the snow.

This is series of photos depicting my emotional disposition throughout the experience.

1 comment:

  1. Devon, you and Andy make a good duo! That looked like an awesome time! Thanks for your enthusiastic nature fellow crustacean...

    ReplyDelete