Thursday, December 25, 2008

Greetings+Trevor message

Merry Christmas/// and Happy Holidays!
Everyone, I hope you have good and safe holidays, and enjoy some good food and rest...
:)



Mr. Alling, I need you to work something out for the team. You are the one out of all of us that has the most connections at gyms across the state.
I need you to be responsible for setting up a training schedule for us. A set time, set place, same price, same amount of time to train (unless it's on a "train till you get fatigued" basis.)
Two times a week would be good.

For one thing, I have some goals I MUST achieve this year. At least on a personal level. I'll need to be training quite often. I'll need as much support from you guys as possible. I'd like for you guys to be just as enthusiastic about training as well...
I won't push any ideas on you guys, but if you wanna get down with some hardcore training you'll know who to come to. :)

Back to the subject, Trevor asap work on getting a consistent training location and time. One of them places with just an open spring floor where we can get rowdy and crazy would be best. But I won't be too picky...
Be quick my crustacean brother~

1 comment:

  1. i put my balls on/ second that message. Documentary filming must begin. clothing optional

    ReplyDelete