Friday, November 21, 2008

More camera issues!

Oh man, well yeah...

Once again I'll be having to send my camera out for repair! The firewire port on it is broken. So I can't capture any footage!!!
I had intended on capturing quite a bit this weekend. It looks as if my plans have been deaded, by the dreaded fault prone HV20...

I must say I love the quality of the film and I love all it's features, but damn the faults! Anyways, let's cross our fingers and hope that the repair company can fix it themselves rather than sending it out to canon, in which it'd take like a billion years for it to be back in my possession!

Aside from that I have arranged a session at noon-2pm at that place that's normally from (2pm to 4pm). Somewhere in western Ma.
(I've been leaning toward keeping our training plans, contact info, and addresses discreet so we can keep our sessions limited to those we invite. This is crucial in these times.)

Also, please try to refrain from crude language. Haha, well it's all good but just don't be overboard like a DMX track- "or something".

And thanks for the shout out mom... Pretty embarrassing. (haha)

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:53 PM

    CAMERA SNAKE! Damn, hope it gets fixed soon.

    Good luck at this weeks session guys. I'm gonna be working on Saturday. I can't trick (or look right) for that matter cuz I landed on my neck and hurt it pretty bad. Hopefully I'll be back in action soons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man that sucks!! Hope that gets fixed soon.

    Have fun tricking!!! Training with you guys the past few weeks has been a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGWTFBONES! I will bring mined camera to the session. I'll help you capture footage when you get the camera back.

    TREVOR NOOOO! I hope your neck gets better asap. good thing we live in america where we drive on the right side of the road and you look LEFT over your shoulder when getting on the highway!
    Feel better soon and harden your crustaceous carapace! I just shed my shell so my body is all squishy and I have to hide under rocks.

    -Devon

    ReplyDelete