Wednesday, November 12, 2008

D.A. 2008


Devon Ingraham-Adie 2008 from Devon Ingraham-Adie on Vimeo.



Download
710X478, for older computers:
::"::":"::":":""::":"

1440X1080, for newer computers:
::"::":"::":":""::":"

Edited by Devon Ingraham-Adie and Jaime Colon.

Filmed in Western Massachusetts. One clip is from Acadia National Park in Maine.

Run time: 2:11

Basic info:
I filmed this video over the summer and fall of 2008. I've pretty much spent my time drilling the tricks and combos in this video, so it's all pretty consistent for me. During the period I spent filming this, I was experimenting a lot with my training, and trying to balance it with getting shots for this project. At times I got pretty discouraged, but I've gained the ability to have a productive session pretty much anywhere in any condition (a few of the clips in this are in the pouring rain).





Other info:
I have a Canon HG10, which records in a format completely foreign to every editing program ever. Jaime and I spent a complete 4 days on a 2 minute video, trying to convert, encode, edit, and pulverize the mountain of footage I had recorded over the past 5 months. If left to my own competence, I don't think I ever could have converted this heinous format, let alone make this video. Jaime Colon is a genius and I am so grateful to have him as a friend. Thank you Jaime and Hilary for letting me stay at your house these past few days to work on this video. I can't even begin to describe what great hosts you two are and how much you've helped me. You two are the best.


To Team FF:
Thank you guys so much for being such an awesome, committed group of friends. Meeting you all is definitely the greatest thing to happen to me.
Christian: You are king at like, everything. I really look up to your creativity, motivation, insight, and maturity. You're a really good friend with amazing potential for everything!
Tony: It's awesome hanging out with such a you're modest, kind, and a really good person. Thanks for training and reppin' FF!
Justin: Knowing you is like knowing the damn messiah. You're such an awesome and fun guy and your attitude is fucking perfect. You're like my fuckin' hero for real.
TREVOR: You do so much for everyone around you and don't ask for a thing in return. I don't think I know anyone more selfless and committed to making everyone happy. It's awesome hanging out with you. Your knowledge of all things great is so damn impressive!
Jaime: You've done so much for me it's unreal. You're my main inspiration for obvious reasons.
Hilary: You're so awesome and badass! You're just the kind of person that don't take shit and I love that. I literally couldn't imagine our FF family without you. Thanks for being so supportive and just so awesome in general!
Ryan: You inspire me so much. The stuff you were doing this summer blew my mind. Keep on killing all sorts of swing thrus and misslegs. That shit is the tits.
Andy: You're a great guy with an awesome attitude. It is people like you that make me feel great about living in this world. Keep on rockin' it!


To all my other Tricking friends: You guys motivate me so much. It's awesome watching your styles evolve and being able to learn from you guys. Anyone that complements and critiques me keeps me really motivated... Basically, thanks for tricking and sharing the love!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:40 PM

    champ

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I say this a lot, but this is a great sampler. SO much motivation.

    ReplyDelete