Friday, February 15, 2008

This weekend, 15th and 16th-

So Mike Wong and Aric Mannion are coming to western MA. this weekend to hang out. On Friday (today) we are going to be filming an animation/action movie short, and on Saturday we will be filming for our first sampler of 2008!
Aric will be using his hecka-amazeratin' skills to film with dynamic stylee, as well as using awesome equipment. (HD I'm assuming)

Everyone is encouraged to go to this session to represent for the new year!
Call me to confirm attendance. We plan to session at "teh new gym". 20 bucks for 3 hours. (1-4pm)

Trevor if you read this, and if you're going to be working tomorrow in Wilbraham just give me a call to let me know if the 1-4 works for you. (just leave me a message cause I'm at work today until 330pm)

2 comments: