Sunday, February 24, 2008

ahk...

I'm just kind of fatigued...


What Is Fatigue?

Fatigue refers to a sensation of exhaustion during or after usual daily activities, or a lack of energy to begin these activities. Most people have fatigue at one time or another in their lives. Fatigue may result from:

  • exertion
  • lack of sleep
  • illnesses such as colds

Fatigue is not extreme or persistent. Instead, it generally goes away after getting more rest or recovering from a cold.


I haven't been sleeping right. And I've been feeling dizzy and weak often. Of course my tricks have been suffering. Plus my overall mood has been "ehh".
So for as long as it'll take I'm going to take a short break from tricking. I'm going to try to get back to a normal sleeping, eating, and conditioning schedule. So, you guys will have to depend on Devon for a little while for planning sessions and what not.
This is not retirement lol, only a short break.

Sorry Devon for leaving our session so abruptly today, but I felt like I was going to break the mirrors or something, I was so frustrated!

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:19 PM

    It's ok jamie. This has happened to me before. Just take a lil time off from tricking and just relax that body. You will good as new once you get back, you will feel like superman : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:09 PM

    hope ya feet better Jaime

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's alright, Jaime. I listened to take the veil and didn't do too badly.
    for serious, though- don't stop exercising and stretching; exercise is like the best thing for healthy, natural sleep, I am told. you probably already know that -__-

    ReplyDelete
  4. duude sorry to hear this madness...I cant say ive had this problem but my dad does, talk to him about it..keep conditioning though fo sho. good luck

    ReplyDelete