Thursday, November 23, 2006

Shantkviging Phapy!!!

SO, it is that day that hella Americans stuff their faces with insane amounts of food. And today, I shall join in on the greed, and stuff my face! Most people aren't going to be "giving thanks" to much. As a matter of fact most people demand and complain even more so. Isn't that a shame?

Well yeah...whether it's a shame or not, I haven't posted any new NAN stuff in a while. So here I present to you the last video from the New York portion of our trip:

Hotshots Hype!! - Edited by Jaime Colon, of Furious Force
Format: High Quality WMV
Song: "I don't need no *effin* muzik!!" (n/a)
Length: 5 minutes, 36 seconds

There will be plenty other videos from our trip with NAN, but this video is the last from NY. The MA and CT portion of the trip are yet to come.
=)

4 comments:

  1. I had such a shitty meal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:54 PM

    this was THE BEST OF ALL JAIME HELL YES.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:26 AM

    sick vid !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous12:07 PM

    whoa i was speaking norwegian???????

    ReplyDelete