Saturday, November 18, 2006

MUSE~

Muse, an awesome band!

The first album I heard of theres was Absolution, and that was like AMAZING! Everything else I've heard since is either just as artistic/emotional/motivational or badass or all in one! Some of the emotional and acoustic stuff, I'm still not to crazy about...

But I can very much appreciate it! I'm really loving this band right now. No matter what mood you may be in, Muse has a track that suits that mood pretty well.

The newest CD (which came out this year) I'd say is not one of there best, but is still pretty damn sick. Of course with my music taste, "Assasin" was my favorite track on the CD. Which is also the song Bryan Hasho (Empire) used in the FF/FS merger sampler "Assasin"

Muse... =)

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:52 AM

    sorry brohan, MAP OF THE PROBELMATIQUE completely owns the rest of the CD. nuff said!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a sick song as well my good friend. But Assasin takes the win~

    =)

    ReplyDelete