Friday, October 06, 2006

Projects> Updates> Events

Pretty much insane!

I have a picture pack from the NAN trip, which I'm putting together, onto our picture blog, which is still in the works~
All older pictures are also being packaged and will be released in our picture blog, which is still, "in the works".

I did create a store at CafePress for you guys to order FF tshirts! Theyre pretty nice, and if youre a fan, Id recommend purchasing one. =)
Im not making any money off of the shirts, the main objective of that store is for people in random areas to buy shirts at any time, without me having to worry about shipping things out and dealing with payments. etc...

Aside from the video projects and event planning, I'm also redoing the colors of the site, and improving functionality as well. I'm plugging in a blog for videos and pictures...and transferring videos and pictures to different folders on our servers. (Hostrocket and Youtube)
That should be complete by the Summer Force 06 release date which is October 15th!

Currently im editing Summer Force 06, NAN Roadtrip 06, "Carnage", and "New Born".

What a task! Summer Force's estimated release date is set for October 15th 2006!
Summer force pretty much shows all the events and sessions we hit up as a team over the summer...Juji of course is in the video too. ;)

The NAN Roadtrip trick videos probably won't be released until at least November 1st, ONLY because I'm in the middle of finishing Summer Force...and it's just too much to edit at once.
=T

"Carnage" is Justin Carney's new solo sampler. Release date is still unknown. He feels as if it's very incomplete, and so do I.
=(

"New Born" is my new solo project, there is no release date set...Honestly I dont know when it'll be finished. Everytime I approach a conclusion to the video I get discouraged with the product and I decide to film more clips to make it better. Im deep in training mode so I'm constantly getting better which means the sampler gets pushed back more and more. =T
We'll see~

Ryan Rempfer is also considering a filming phase for a solo video as well, but is still in the planning stages...

furiousforce= 23
Haime> 4

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:12 PM

    woo hoo!!!!!! new FF samplers soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:33 PM

    YAY! Can't wait to see those FF samps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4:56 PM

    woo! i love deadlines! it's more concrete, and i can mark my calendar while counting off the days! see on the 21st buddie! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous3:05 AM

    my sampler!!! furioustober 55th, 2198. WATCH OUT@

    ReplyDelete