Thursday, October 26, 2006

Forum status, updates//

It's safe to say our sub-forum, on the grand trickstutorials.com forum will be down for some time:

Day 1-

"SHIT! Upgrading isn't going so hot. The forums won't be back until November 29th (thirty six more days) Kidding. But need a little longer. (Maybe just thirty five days) Hahaha"
- Juji

Day 2-

I'm about done I guess. Now I'm just tweaking and double checking stuff. Won't be back up for another day though. Toilet seat.
- Juji

Day 3-

Things are going well. Feel like this would be a good opportunity to spruce things up a bit. Maybe plant some shrubbery in the publicus and mop the floors in the health and nutrition kitchen?
- Juji

Day 3 and a half-

All done! Now I just gotta clean up shop. Forums will be back up tomorrow evening; And since you don't know when I've posted this message / you can take a stab at guessing when exactly that will be. Hahaha
- Juji

No comments:

Post a Comment