Monday, September 25, 2006

We've got a store!

We at last have an online store!!! oh yes!

During the NAN trip I was blown away at how nice the NAN shirts are, and how easy it is to get team shirts made. I realized I was insanely lazy in finding a solution for team shirts, and I got myself to do something about it!

We currently have 2 colors available:
white and green
and sometimes the store loads our Red and Black shirt also...but only sometimes~
so if you're lucky enough you may be able to order our "uber special" FF tshirt! (I swear this isn't a marketing scam)

For all those who've ever wanted an FF shirt or now are considering getting one...direct yourselves over to this link and order away!
FF STORE!!
=)
By the way, I also updated the Nav. bar on top with the FF store link as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment