Sunday, September 24, 2006

Departure day...

So its about 930 am, and its time to send NAN and FS back home...
Right now we're at my apartment in Chicopee, MA. Its a solid 3 hour drive to take NAN group 1 to JFK, and close to 45 mins. to EWR for NAN group 2. Afterwards, Jester has an easy 1 hour drive back to his home in Long Island. Sebastian still has a long journey back to Brooklyn. I still have a 3-4 hour drive back home as well...NAN has it the worst though, a long ass plane ride back to Europe, DANG!

::sigh::
I really wish these guys lived here in New England or New York. They're such awesome, fun guys to be around. They have such nice energy...and they have merchandise for their team! (something Sebastian of FS and I have to learn from!!) We gotta get it together...BUT yes that's a bit off topic, and I gotta get going to these airports, so Ciao~

2 comments:

  1. merchandise would be awesome, I was actually trying to find some deals on t-shirts for you guys as well as other things, possible team jersey, headbands,etc.. I will continue search if you like. I ll do whatever to help the teams out

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhh...muchos gracias senor~

    ReplyDelete