Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Nippon!

Hey everyone hows things back in the states? Things have been great since me an my bro got here a week ago. Since then we've seen Fuji, Ise (above), and Tokyo among the tons of sights to see around here. Things are always eventful here, the cherry blossoms are in full swing and anime seems to always be on tv...also japanese girls are super hot! Also notable was my meeting with japanese tricker Canbe Yutaka, you might have seen his samp on Bilang recently. Really cool guy who took me out to a university gym for a session - thanks a lot mang! Got some dope footage (mostly of him!) of trickin as well as my bro gettin attacked by a deer, should make for an interesting samp...see yall in a week!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:44 PM

    AHH Mike Wong man youre in Japan?! Thats sicckk haha, have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:44 PM

    ^ Duke Hoff ^_^

    ReplyDelete