Saturday, April 15, 2006

New Layout Desu!


GRR!

OmyGOSH! so much happening in such a short period of time!! Well this past week JimFS (Jester) spent some time at my house. We "tricked the *&#% out". A very interesting sampler will be the result of this. Also mike just got back from Japan with some awesome footage, we're also in the process of editing this. Tommorow we are having a "FSFF" merger date, at my karate spot. Be on the lookout for a sick sampler of this as well. ALSO I am working on the demoreel to gain some cash funds for the team, mainly for travelling.

I have about 8 DV tapes that I need to fish through, and edit!...thats bonkers->

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:42 PM

    ooooo i like this new layout desu. much more friendly to the eyes. ::thumbs up::

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:52 AM

    yo wuz up im in school right now lol so i havent made my account yet but i will. cant wait to see the footage. i hope fff can meet up for the demo reel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:53 AM

    by the way that was me B.Chan

    ReplyDelete