Thursday, March 16, 2006

wowie, an all nighter~


So yeah, I stayed up until 6:12am...I pulled an all nighter working on this update! I freshened/tightened everything up in practically every section. We now have a "Pics" section, "crew" has been updated, the events side bar has been updated, new "ff top links" section, new banner, new splash page, a disclaimer, also my theory and mission for myself and the team, PLUS triforce was moved to my faster/easier to use server. No more MikeX for the triforce project! YEahhh...so please enjoy this awesome update!!

AND, we also have a new "high ranked" tricker being included into the force. That man's name is Steve Izzie! He lives in Philadelphia, PA. If you want to check out more info on the guy check his myspace. It's linked in our "crew" section.

Also...I spent time tonight updating my own myspace. Check that out too->

COMMENTS people comment! Click "comments/post new" !!!

...so yeah, sleepytime~ [ - ] [ - ]

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:12 PM

    YEAHHHHH, FINALLY A PICTURE SECTION!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:53 AM

    dont touch that squirrels nuts!!!

    Kunta!!!

    ReplyDelete