Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Some crazy update ill tell ya!

Yeah so CLN was a blast! Had crazy fun, and the members of FF present surely represented! Gabe got 1st in forms and 3rd in sparring! He competes in the underbelt in case you're wondering. (hehe) Daniel Graham (Black Belt) placed 3rd and James Jimenez (Underbelt) placed 2nd. (Guys if I'm wrong in this at all please contact me and let me know.) I would've competed but I hurt my heel on friday night throwing a hyper 720 on their nice hard floors =) Im fine when it comes to walking around and stuff, but hardcore tricking is out of the question for a few weeks. So for me its back to good ol' body conditioning! Yeah Tony Nguyen blasted out some nice tricks and represented well- Aubrey (Danny's girlfriend) is one cool girl, very supportive and funny as heck! (PUMP IT!) We all had a blast that weekend.

Besides that, since I came home I worked on a video update for you guys, and it is indeed massive! Just go take a look for yourself...

The next few days I'll work on the picture update but for now keep yourselves occupied with the insane amount of video just released!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:07 AM

    yo its FA

    was sick times man siiiick times!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:51 PM

    ryo dude fo sho i will see you at ocean states !??? i better im gonna trick !! finnallly@ this is brian pa btw haha

    ReplyDelete