Thursday, February 02, 2006

Roadtrippin'


Well yeah, I got down to PA. A few things started to go wrong so I had to go back home. I had to get some money and while I was there, I also picked up Mike Wong. So he is now with me on this excellent trip. We went to VA for a few days, and chilled with Dave and all the Roanoke peeps. It was indeed an excellent time! The tricking was sick! Everyone landed either something sick or new...it was intense. We left there and we are now chillin at Renney's house in Georgia. Training at Sega gym is pretty nuts. There's like elite people training all over the place at this gym. It's a BIG wake up call! We are gonna be on our way to Florida pretty soon...I'll keep "ya'll" updated with that as it comes.

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:08 AM

    nice haime...keep up the representin worl man peace

    -josh d

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:38 PM

    Yo crazy fun trickin with ya man, stop by anytime

    ~Dave C

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:48 PM

    hay haime do you know if any of the gab about juji is true

    keep up the g work have fun in florida laterz

    ReplyDelete