Friday, February 03, 2006


Well I just woke up and decided to post. Today is FFF day...yep, we'll be chillin' with Furious Force Florida out in West Palm Beach! Shit's going to be massive, like you've being constipated for 3 months then finally crapped> Yeah, like that! It'll be my first time seeing Danny Graham in like 3 years...and this time I'm not injured so I should be able to show him some cool shit. Mike Wong also picked up some cool new moves so hopefully he'll bust them out. I have a good feeling about this session...usually when I have them good feelings>good things happen.~ So with that said im out>>
-------------

It was a trek gettin out here so hopefully we can throw down this session. Jaime held it down through the lightning storm gettin from Atlanta to the Palm Coast - shit was intense! We were so pumped to see some palm trees! Everything seems good in the sunshine state except that its overcast...as long as its still warm. Lookin foward to meeting the FL crew and seein how they've progressed. I'm sure I'll be gettin some trick sickness from this sess -- till then later yall...
--Mike Wong

No comments:

Post a Comment