Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy New Year!1!!1!

As some of you know...triforce is now, complete! I've went through some serious hell to get this out to the online community...so im asking that you take this with appreciation. Take time to check out our online page about it, and make a post on one of the trick forums.
Please take time to thank/appreciate our training, my editing, Hilary's tolerance to me sitting at a desk all night, all the time, working on this project. She also recorded alot of the footage. (The crappy clips were NOT recorded by her.)
--------------------------------------------------------------------
I decided to make our page a blog site. Yeah, I did. I did because it's way easier for me to give you guys what you want/need...so it's better for us all.

Overall, 2005 was a pretty cool year for FF. We travelled around a bit, networked with the online and competitve community. We also got to meet alot of the pioneers of this art out at the loopkicks camp.

We like to keep things quite simple here, we don't do too much, but we don't do nothing! We're trying to become a stronger performance team for this year, so we've recruited a few new guys to the line up for 2006...that will be posted at a later date.~
We won't go to every competition/camp/gathering/demo, but we will represent when needed...and I do mean represent!

Right now Im going to end...this update...because Im really caught up with uploading files and creating HTML. SO~ adios>

No comments:

Post a Comment