Sunday, May 17, 2009

OH YES!

I tricked yesterday, and it was great! I came back from my illness, with the sickness. THAT is a good play on words yes? Or no, well anyhow I filmed a lot of good things yesterday. I thought I was going to be fatigued because I was sick for about 8 days. I went to the doctor to get my right knee, ankle and wrist checked out. I thought maybe I had a fracture in my wrist and ankle but I'm ok I guess. A mild sprain in my ankle (well mild now, but not a few months ago), a sprained wrist (from punching a bag too hard about a month ago) and my knee is pretty swollen. I can just ice it all and take pain relievers. I'm fine...

Hilary and I are doing good so far with our opposite schedules.
We beat Assassins Creed, and Mirrors Edge for 360. We saw Wolverine, Star Trek and Angels and Demons recently.
Wolverine was ok, and so was Star Trek, I had really high expectations though. Angels and Demons was really well made and it was very suspenseful. The plot reminded me a lot of the plot in Watchmen.

No comments:

Post a Comment