Saturday, January 24, 2009

Yeah...




Originally I was going to the NY session with the Kack kids, then I backed out, then I changed my mind again. I'll be going...
=)

All you youngin's convinced me to go, I'm very touched that my presence will be appreciated that much...
Sorry to my team mates, I tried to make plans with you guys and then I kinda just, stopped contacting you guys this week. Well, I promise we'll get back at it next week. And possibly we'll have our old location back. You know, the old gym for free for as long as we want. =)
This will be good to prepare us for the warmer months. We gotta get good so we can make some sick spring and summer videos!

(This is Mike Wong and I in one of Aric's video projects. I can't wait to see what became of this stuff, we did some sick stuff that night!)

Also, Hilary is the best person in this world... Even better than Captain Planet and Hard Gay mixed! She's been supporting me and the team with everything!
She's been keeping me motivated for training and helping me with training and eating, etc. She's been holding it down and deserves all the praise in the world!




But, watch this incredible video!!


Mr Double ABCD - ATG 2009 from Scotty Skelton on Vimeo.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:03 PM

    http://img258.imageshack.us/img258/6776/hardgayplanetfw1.jpg
    I made the same picture with out noticing you did it before me! That is strange..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who are you?!
    That is strange~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:10 PM

    lol thats funny. i cant wait, i hope we get whip city back!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome analogy to just how awesome Hilary is!
    Awesome!
    Tricks!
    Yepow!

    ReplyDelete