Sunday, June 22, 2008

Hilary's 25th Birthday

So I would like to say that I had the best birthday ever and it was all because of my extended family Furious Force. We had a trick session, ate chicken wings (except Trevor who ate chicken, salad, more chicken , and more chicken), shared a giant cookie, went galactic bowling, and danced the night away. I love you guys and I wanted to thank you for what you did for me. You are awesome! and I am glad to have you guys in my life :*)
Oh and Sean I let you win >:)
j/k
(and yes this was published by Hilary)



3 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:47 PM

    wow, looks like you guys had tons of fun. happy bday Hilary, and the picture of Jaime at tankf is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:10 PM

    OMFG! the picture of treavor with all the bowling balls i lol'd so hard

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos great day furious force furious force furious force furious furious furious crustacean claw snake teeth tigers tigers tigers I need these in HD I love Hilary furious queen queen queen queen WINGS! GIANT FLYING COOKIE pegasus centaur unicorn MANTICORE!!!!!

    ReplyDelete