Thursday, January 24, 2008

Some training...

Things got really hairy. So, I wasn't posting training dates.
I would train whenever I felt like it, and the times I'd train weren't very convenient for school kids (and their schedule).

Anyways, trick session tomorrow (Friday night)
8pm->
WCG/Superior Sports

Mike Wong may be in attendance. And some of the kids from the Cape might, depending on what they work out.

If anyone is interested in tricking tomorrow, call me to let me know that you're coming through.

I'll be working tomorrow from 7am-330pm. So leave me messages on my phone or on the tagboard, so I can get a rough idea who's coming. I'd like it to be a "sick" session, so try to come through guys!

---And sorry Christian for not answering your question in our IM's last night. I'm not good at talking to more than 3 people at once. =T
I'm too old I guess!

No comments:

Post a Comment