Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Devon Says:

MANY thanks to Jaime and Hilary for hanging out with me on saturday. You two are the greatest. (Jaime I think you'll be pretty pleased with your tricks when you see the tape.) That was the best birffday ever ;) It really meant a lot that you came to WCG with me. My dad thinks you are very nice people.

~and~
I'm going to the NY gathering with my big ol' Jeep. I have room for 4 people other than myself and all their respective crap- so Tony, Christian, Justin, Eric, Trevor: If any of you would like to ride with me we should schedule an agenda soon. I'd like to have some company and the more of us go together the less gas will cost etc. (plus all the crustaceous fun)

also:
I reckon i'm finished collecting clips for my 07 sampler now I just need to edit it...

Also: here are some pictures of weird fish!


3 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:51 PM

    those fish are awesome!
    and im hella pumped to see your new sampler devon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:01 PM

    the first one TOTALLY looks like Mr.Saturn from Earthbound. We should should indeed talk about our travel itinerary. And I didn't even know your bday passed devo, sorry mang. Happy belated bday!

    ReplyDelete