Friday, November 30, 2007

YO~




Session tonight and/or tomorrow at Superior Sports. (Aiming for a big turnout!)

I want it to be somewhat of a mini gathering. The bigger the better, also, I'll be editing a sampler of the night as well. Which will be released you know, all over teh netz!
(Sorry such late notice)

I'm shooting for a late night session, like 8pm-1am'ish
No eating places will be open at that hour, so I'm thinking I'll order in at the start of the session, and we can eat buffet style throughout the night at the gym. I'm going to put in my modded xbox, which is full of games and samplers, and um...we'll have dope music playing all night.

So call me if you have my number, email me (addy posted in the contact section) or post a comment on the blog.

Later...

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2:34 PM

    me adam and ben are gonna try to make it, if we can meet trevor half way. if we do make it i wont be tricking because i tore a tendon in my foot last night :(

    ReplyDelete