Monday, October 01, 2007

ehk?

SHemale shenanigans are like ducks, they quack sometimes. Without ground pepper, I've lost all hope to drink kool-aid. Ronnie's xbox gives me the impression that it wants to hang out downtown sometimes, but Im not up for that kind of thing. Itd be better to reassure myself, whales are big, theres no mistaking that.
Live on, and make no mistakes, Jean Claude van Damm has 9 kids with Juanita Appleton.

Devon said...

Once again you raise the bar with style AND pancakes! Your Colombian prices drive me crazy!

I'll boast for once about the luxuries of shoe shopping- just to be portentous. He didn't call me Gary that time! what gives?



I think I could win the baby-eating contest without really trying, but my cousin's grounded. I wish there was some way to hike Mt. Vesuvius- I'd make a million dollars in just one night!


Anyway, that's enough about MY pets, does your uncle surprise hamsters in HIS spare time too? Once again I spit at your lack of references to the Taiga Biome. Guts.

2:16 PM

---lulz! (excellent job devon!)

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once again you raise the bar with style AND pancakes! Your Colombian prices drive me crazy!

    I'll boast for once about the luxuries of shoe shopping- just to be portentous. He didn't call me Gary that time! what gives?

    [http://farm1.static.flickr.com/147/402790297_0a56e951c3.jpg]

    I think I could win the baby-eating contest without really trying, but my cousin's grounded. I wish there was some way to hike Mt. Vesuvius- I'd make a million dollars in just one night!
    Anyway, that's enough about MY pets, does your uncle surprise hamsters in HIS spare time too? Once again I spit at your lack of references to the Taiga Biome. Guts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4:30 PM

    The groundwork has been laid for Davey Crockett to spoon with Betty Crocker. Raccoon pancakes are predictable, but always fashionable. It's not what's in the forutune cookie that counts, it's whether or not you forgot carry the 2 on the kung pow. We all know maladjusted preschoolers make the best prom dates, but that doesn't mean you can soil your lunchbox without paying the toll to Teribithia. It's a telling sign when Raplh Wiggum picks Ken Griffey Junior. The Times are changing. So are the Posts. I prefer the Gazzette but they won't let me buy from the catalog dyslexic so I say them screw.

    http://www.oldebaytrading.com/crockett.JPG

    It's fall, so I ordain you to wiggle to your nearest voting palace and support your Viking of choice, mine being Lief Erikson Jr Jr Jr Jr Jr Jr Jr.

    ReplyDelete