Sunday, September 02, 2007

Carney and Rempfer...



We are now in collection phase mode-ation for triforce 07 (again!)

lol

anyways record as MUCH as possible. (tricking, chillin, singing, yelling etc)

I need hella footage. Ive got a decent amount already, but i want this to be, much yesnes. (Ryan especially you since youre in AZ. Record alot, outside and gym, and send me raw AVI files)

Also Rempfer, can you give me exact dates as to when you'll be visiting? I know you said late September but I need some exact dates...and can I kidnap you for a full day and a night lol (like train all day and chill all night overnight to gain hella stuff for the sampler?).

And Carney, can you train on weekdays from maybe 1230-2ish? (Id like to start sessioning before I go to work.)

That's my idea, I'd like to release by October sometime, or November depending on progression.

No comments:

Post a Comment