Monday, August 20, 2007

dang...

this gathering is going from hectic to insane...

So many people flying in on different days, in different airports (in different cities). Nowhere for people to stay...and to make things worse:

I just got a new job, and my start date MOST LIKELY will be thursday (which is the gathering start date)

to make things worse, im going to be working 2nd shift (330 pm-midnight)

NAN and stricking z will be here until the end of the month and I wont be able to bring them places or tend to them because my job start date HAD to be this week (Damn!)

Ive planned and trained for this all year and now I probably wont be able to attend my own gathering!

If anyone (arashi/fs/ff) is able to lend a hand (either in housing/hosting/ or transportation) PLEASE do step up to the plate, because if not things will be expensive and boring for NAN and strickingz as they may just have to stay either in a hotel the whole time or in the gym.

(NAN and strickingz will be here until the end of the month...and theres 11 of them alltogether)

ahhh yeah, so, respond. please.

No comments:

Post a Comment