Saturday, January 27, 2007

Today...

No tricking for me today!

Yeah, Ive been tricking every week for awhile now and I just need a bit of a break.
Plus alot of editing needs to be done, and I need to do some ish' around the house.

My cell phone battery is dead, my charger is broken, and the stores dont carry my phone nor charger anymore. They could order one and itd take about a week to receive it, but Im eligible to get a new cell phone in about a week and a half, so I may just wait it out =)
So people who are trying to call me, may not be very successful. =T

Ill be editing a second part to MMvi today, and Ill be starting Winter Force!
I just bought a new external hard drive so I'm wicked excited to get into some crazy editing (plus I have some new editing ideas)~

Starting next week I'll be posting our weekly public practice times through the website. So make sure you check in by thursday'ish to catch our practice times in youre interested.
I guess that's about it for now...

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2:57 PM

    If you didn't live so far away id give you my extra charger because we have the same phone. Im looking forward to those updates though. Weekly practices agh, wooo.

    ReplyDelete